Looks like Gundam is not the only character that is making it big in Odaiba. Here are some great Rilakkuma goods from Aqua City, Odaiba.
I have been talking with netprice Japan about finding a way to easily ship products that people want to buy from Japan to overseas locations. More on this story later, but for the moment a few questions.
- What Rilakkuma products would you like to be able to buy from Japan that you cant at the moment?
- Would you prefer low cost shipping that takes a bit longer or higher cost fast air service?
- What other products would you like to see offered in addition to Rilakkuma goods?
i hope they’d offer cinnamoll products as well n_n
1. Rilakkuma good of any kind are a bit scarce where I am, and even when you find them, it’s usually only things like pencils and notebooks (and the occasional overpriced plush)! I’m not the biggest Rilakkuma fan, but I would definitely look into buying more unique products like mugs, calendars, cushions, etc.
2. Personally unless it’s a gift I prefer low-cost shipping that may take a little longer to arrive. But from a consumer’s point of view, it’s always good to be able to choose your shipping.
3. This is kind of vague, but pretty much anything San-x is good, personally I love Kerori and Kutsushita Nyanko. Mamegoma is also especially adorable. Are you only looking into shipping cute things?
thanks. I am talking with them of shipping anything that is not too heavy (like a car ;)) and things that wont go off quickly (like raw eggs ;))
More Rilakkuma,still want him :). Is net price japan affilliated with tenso or was that just an ad on their page? But anytime you can save money on over seas shipping would be a great help.
1) A Rilakkuma train set perhaps.
2) Low cost shipping, especially with todays prices.
3) There’s so many different Rilakkuma products out there, I can’t think of anything else.
Domo arrigato, for all your hard work. 🙂
What’s the word on the Kidney stone procedure from the doctors? Just making sure everything is okay.
There are many things I would like from Japan but almost all are to expensive or overpriced 🙁
1) I want Rilakkuma cell straps, memos, stickers, pencils, mini memos, stamp sets, letter sets even the snacks!, little hand towels but with fair prices 🙁
2) I would prefer low cost shipping
3) I would like to buy sometimes stationery (this web site could be an example), bookmarks, cute and cheap make-up