Image default

Rilakkuma iPhone case

The black version of the Rilakkuma iPhone case. This one is no longer in store, but on the back of my iPhone ^_^.

After a trip to the Tokyo Station Rilakkuma Store I now have a hard case cover for my iPhone with style.

The back of the hard cover iPhone case has a full body design of Rilakkuma. The other 2 colors available just show the face. Apparently the black version is quite popular.
This is the anniversary badge I got from the store for Rilakkuma's 7th anniversary. I was one day early to receive the Tokyo Store 1 year badge.
Rilakkuma with mobile phone. Looks there are a few mails to be answered there as well.

Would you like a Rilakkuma hard case cover for your iPhone?

[Update] For those interested, I have listed this for sale at Flutterscape

Related posts

Rilakkuma at the Zoo

Shibuya246

Tokyo Gift Show

Shibuya246

Visit to Rilakkuma Store

Shibuya246

17 comments

Kesenaitsumi February 19, 2010 at 11:46 pm

Wow. You are a Hardcore Rilakkuma collector….

Renechong February 19, 2010 at 11:48 pm

I would love to get one of those if I have an iPhone. Do they have any Rilakkuma iTouch case?

janine February 20, 2010 at 4:53 am

omigosh! My heart jumped when I read your tweet (>w<) ..That is a cute case!! Is there any chance that this style is there, too?
[img]http://shibuya246.com/wp-content/upload/250-525695_MED.jpg[/img]

shibuya246 February 20, 2010 at 11:36 am

yes, indeed the Korilakkuma case and a brown Rilakkuma case were also there. Lots of iPod cases too.

janine February 22, 2010 at 3:51 am

Thank you 🙂 I really like them!

janine February 25, 2010 at 7:38 am

Thanks for the flutterscape update! I’m heading over to make a purchase for 2 Korilakkumas now ^_^

whipcracker February 20, 2010 at 8:19 am

That’s the perfect looking cover for your phone. Great choice.
by:whipcracker

whipcracker February 20, 2010 at 8:20 am

Another Rilakkuma to add to your collection.

whipcracker February 20, 2010 at 8:21 am

Great looking pin. When we used to go to Disneyworld I would get as many pins to collect.

whipcracker February 20, 2010 at 8:23 am

Need to get caught up on the mails I see.
by:whipcracker

whipcracker February 20, 2010 at 8:30 am

RT @tweetmeme Rilakkuma iPhone case, Japan character goods http://bit.ly/9EBpW1 I would like one even though I don’t have an iphone. And the At&t contract sucks,w/limited coverage. Thinking about going w/Verizon, they have better coverage. My virgin mobile battery won’t stay charged, and the price of a replacement one is ridiculous, and the phone cards are even more scarce. You have to top up w/at least $20 every 3 months which has become even more bothersome.

Tristan February 20, 2010 at 8:05 pm

I like the tan/brown one shown above….Im surprised you have not jailbroken your iphone yet!!

Im currently sporting a Paul Frank case on my iphone This one (http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/paul-frank-3g-iphone-case2.jpg) but in yellow and red!

shibuya246 February 20, 2010 at 8:12 pm

keep meaning to jailbreak it, but haven’t done it yet. Thanks for the reminder ^^

Karo February 21, 2010 at 6:02 am

Oh my gosh!! that is adorable.
This is my first time commenting and I just want to thank you
for all the wonderful posts about Rilakkuma<3~ I fell in love with Rilakkuma when
I visited Tokyo and I totally wanted the brown Rilakkuma face iphone cover!
My current background is the face 🙂 I will have to find a way to ship one over
to Canada though * v *!
Also, I really love your conbini posts!! They are very entertaining.
Thanks for all your effort and wonderful blogs!

shibuya246 February 21, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Thanks for your comment. It is great to hear from you. I am organizing a way to ship some of these to Europe, US, Canada and probably Australia. Should have something organized this week hopefully.

Stand by tomorrow for another Conbini Monday set. I have some photos from the convenience stores in Yokote, from my trip to the snow.

🙂