Image default

Hachiko FootBoy

Powerlifting in Saitama for this t-shirt boy
Powerlifting in Saitama for this t-shirt boy

Looks like someone has been playing around with the statue in front of Shibuya station near Hachiko. I walk past this statue all the time, but normally don’t pay it much attention. Seeing a t-shirt on one of the characters really made it stand out.

I wonder if there is someone going around with only 1 boot on and no t-shirt right now. Kusanagi-kun where are you?
By tomorrow, I am sure this will be tided up and back to normal
By tomorrow, I am sure this will be tided up and back to normal

Related posts

Ear Cleaning Service

Shibuya246

Early Morning Ebisu Walk

Shibuya246

Sleeping Japanese

Shibuya246

8 comments

whipcracker December 1, 2009 at 2:28 pm

RT @Shibuya246: Hachiko FootBoy, Japan Living | Shibuya246 http://bt.io/BGEy
Looking at the thumbnail photo, if you looked at it from a distance makes the boy look like he has 2 heads. Or a large growth on the side of his head. Is this near the Hachiko statue? It’s funny that you walk past something every day and don’t think nothing of it, then something strikes you to say”Somethings Changed”. This just looks to be a prank to me. Speaking of Hachiko has the movie come out in Japan yet, the one w/Richard Gere?

shibuya246 December 1, 2009 at 6:09 pm

This is about 20 paces from the Hachiko statue. Hachiko sites just on the other side of the flowerbed. I havent seen the movie but I think it already came out. Anybody know?

NekoLover December 1, 2009 at 5:46 pm

LOL , Soft core Vandalism .

shibuya246 December 1, 2009 at 6:12 pm

😉

lithiumangel December 1, 2009 at 8:15 pm

lol ! That’s hilarious :-] I never saw those statues being abused before; tough I did stand on that elevated part the statues are in for some good Hachiko crossing overhead shots.

shibuya246 December 2, 2009 at 1:39 am

perfect place to get just high enough above the crowd. I agree ^^

kimonobox December 1, 2009 at 9:52 pm

Get some yukata on those other babies !

gavinovz December 1, 2009 at 10:53 pm

Better than having those babies stand out in the nude.