Conbini Monday Wk60

Natural Lawson Yogurt

These Yogurts from Natural Lawson look delicious. The mango from Okinawa sounds great, but I would like to try the tomato yogurt as well

A couple of items from a Natural Lawson for this week with lots of Sake thrown in for fun.

Plenty of Sake on display here at this conbini

Plenty of Sake on display here at this conbini

Take your pick here and throw a party at home with friends

Take your pick here and throw a party at home with friends

Sake in tetra packs. don't mix these up with your milk cartons!

Sake in tetra packs. don't mix these up with your milk cartons!

Rilakkuma enjoying a few donuts whilst his caramel cafe au lait brews

Rilakkuma enjoying a few donuts whilst his caramel cafe au lait brews

Qoo jelly drink. two flavors to try

Qoo jelly drink. two flavors to try

Picola is always nice. The strawberry flavor might make a nice change

Picola is always nice. The strawberry flavor might make a nice change

It was raining in Tokyo today, but its always sunshine at the local conbini. I started my day with a cup of hot tea and an egg muffin at Natural Lawson. How was your day?

5 thoughts on “Conbini Monday Wk60”

1. Strawberrica says:

I love Qoo. Haven’t seen the jelly thingos before though.
    Uunn, I was going to go to Shibuya tomorrow, but instead I’m going to Disney Sea. Either one is fun, I suppose… ^^
    ざんねんね。

2. Orchid64 says:

I tried some tomato yogurt (though not the Confiture type as it’s too expensive). It wasn’t very good – kind of like tomato paste, yogurt, and sugar mixed together. :-p

I’d love to know what is up with all of the tomato stuff in Japan these days. It’s the latest fad, but I don’t know what set it off.

3. perdomot says:

This looks good but is it a drink?

4. Neksus says:

*man looking at sake bottles*
    … this is like asking kids what parent they love more… insane….
    *man walks off the store and promises it’ll never happen again*
    —-
    That was my feeling, erm, I love the beverage ^^’
    Btw, what’s the difference among them? Is it like you have good wines and bad wines or sake just taste the same but have a few aftertaste variations? Truth is that I tried just 3-4 different brands and they weren’t that far from each other (one had a red oni on it, carton bottle, like milk, a with fewer alc. degrees more :))

enough said

P.s. Conbini week is back… “spread da word people”!!!

5. Tristan says:

Om nom nom…..

Though those Sake tetra packs look a little lethal. Wonder if one would survive in my suitcase back to Australia when Im there?

Lawdy, I love Lawsons!!!