Suica Penguin Store

Suica Penguin, Tokyo Station

The Suica Penguin himself is on duty here at the front of the store.

The Suica Penguin store at Tokyo Station opened recently. I decided to follow up on my article the other day and take a visit to Minami guchi at Tokyo Station to see the Penguin Stadium, Pensta.

Bread in a can for Yen 420.

Bread in a can for Yen 420.

Penguin snacks. Very nice packaging. The plain black and white is quite smart.

Penguin snacks. Very nice packaging. The plain black and white is quite smart.

Penguin stick cookies.

Penguin stick cookies.

Bags and other goodies.

Bags and other goodies.

Chocolate crunch Penguin snacks. Just what every penguin wants to eat.

Chocolate crunch Penguin snacks. Just what every penguin wants to eat.

How about a Penguin himself as a souvenir?

How about a Penguin himself as a souvenir?

Some small gifts to take home, including diaries, hand towels, brush and go-go reel.

The inflatable Penguin and a painter penguin behind him. I wonder what would happen if someone popped the penguin.

Nice selection of foods at the Penguin Stadium. I bet Chiharu Sakazaki is pleased to see how well received the Penguin has become.

Either white is the "in" color or they have not decided what to show here yet. Maybe they are waiting for an LCD display.

Are you a penguin fan?

16 thoughts on “Suica Penguin Store”

1. Neksus says:

Very nice.
    Hope they stuff it a little more soon.

2. I love Penguins. I want to go there so bad. I’m starting a list of places to see when we get there in a couple of years and this is the top of the list.

I bet that list gets really long, really quick ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. perdomot says:

Can’t wait to see this next week. I love walking around Tokyo station and looking at the various stores and kiosks. The food court area with the bakery and kaiten sushi were my first taste of Japan on my first trip.

Hope you have a great time ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Tristan says:

I seriously want some of that bread in a can…..no, seriously!!!

Cute concept for a store scheme!

5. Sara Mari says:

The Suica penguin has such a cute face, but I don’t think I need to buy any more character goods (haha!) Those sweets and snacks look really great, I would try some^^

6. Brad F. says:

When I see the phrase “ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณใƒใƒงใ‚ณใ‚ฏใƒฉใƒณใƒ”, I think… “crunchy penguin chocolate”, and then it seems more like something that should be used as fertilizer than eaten. -_-

7. Kris Eskra says:

omg! I love suica penguin. I might have to go and get the stuffed penguin… and i’ve always wanted to steal one of the blow up penguins.

LOL Good luck ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Exiv96 says:

Is it located in 1st Avenue, near the other characters stores ? Or elsewhere in Tokyo Station ?

It is near the Uniqlo store on the way heading down from the Shinkansen tracks towards the Keiyo Line. It is inside the station not outside ๐Ÿ™‚

We’ve made bread in a can before. How does this bread taste. Have you tried it before?
    by:whipcracker

http://bit.ly/9XiNjJ Another place to visit on my list of things to do if I ever make it to Japan. Looks like more things to add to my collections. A bunch of yummy looking snacks and food to tempt the passing customers.