Rilakkuma iPhone case

The black version of the Rilakkuma iPhone case. This one is no longer in store, but on the back of my iPhone ^_^.

After a trip to the Tokyo Station Rilakkuma Store I now have a hard case cover for my iPhone with style.

The back of the hard cover iPhone case has a full body design of Rilakkuma. The other 2 colors available just show the face. Apparently the black version is quite popular.

This is the anniversary badge I got from the store for Rilakkuma's 7th anniversary. I was one day early to receive the Tokyo Store 1 year badge.

Rilakkuma with mobile phone. Looks there are a few mails to be answered there as well.

Would you like a Rilakkuma hard case cover for your iPhone?

[Update] For those interested, I have listed this for sale at Flutterscape

HELLOSHEENA says:

Love it! 46 messages huh? :D

Karo says:

Oh my gosh!! that is adorable.
This is my first time commenting and I just want to thank you
for all the wonderful posts about Rilakkuma<3~ I fell in love with Rilakkuma when
I visited Tokyo and I totally wanted the brown Rilakkuma face iphone cover!
My current background is the face :) I will have to find a way to ship one over
to Canada though * v *!
Also, I really love your conbini posts!! They are very entertaining.
Thanks for all your effort and wonderful blogs!

shibuya246 says:

Thanks for your comment. It is great to hear from you. I am organizing a way to ship some of these to Europe, US, Canada and probably Australia. Should have something organized this week hopefully.

Stand by tomorrow for another Conbini Monday set. I have some photos from the convenience stores in Yokote, from my trip to the snow.

Tristan says:

I like the tan/brown one shown above….Im surprised you have not jailbroken your iphone yet!!

Im currently sporting a Paul Frank case on my iphone This one (http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/paul-frank-3g-iphone-case2.jpg) but in yellow and red!

shibuya246 says:

keep meaning to jailbreak it, but haven’t done it yet. Thanks for the reminder ^^

whipcracker says:

RT @tweetmeme Rilakkuma iPhone case, Japan character goods http://bit.ly/9EBpW1 I would like one even though I don’t have an iphone. And the At&t contract sucks,w/limited coverage. Thinking about going w/Verizon, they have better coverage. My virgin mobile battery won’t stay charged, and the price of a replacement one is ridiculous, and the phone cards are even more scarce. You have to top up w/at least $20 every 3 months which has become even more bothersome.

whipcracker says:

Need to get caught up on the mails I see.
by:whipcracker

whipcracker says:

Great looking pin. When we used to go to Disneyworld I would get as many pins to collect.

whipcracker says:

Another Rilakkuma to add to your collection.

whipcracker says:

That’s the perfect looking cover for your phone. Great choice.
by:whipcracker

janine says:

omigosh! My heart jumped when I read your tweet (>w<) ..That is a cute case!! Is there any chance that this style is there, too?
[img]http://shibuya246.com/wp-content/upload/250-525695_MED.jpg[/img]

shibuya246 says:

yes, indeed the Korilakkuma case and a brown Rilakkuma case were also there. Lots of iPod cases too.

janine says:

Thank you :) I really like them!

janine says:

Thanks for the flutterscape update! I’m heading over to make a purchase for 2 Korilakkumas now ^_^

Renechong says:

I would love to get one of those if I have an iPhone. Do they have any Rilakkuma iTouch case?

Kesenaitsumi says:

Wow. You are a Hardcore Rilakkuma collector….