Tokyo Night Driving Live

Rainbow Bridge at night.

My friend starting using Ustream from his iPhone recently and recorded this drive on the highway in Tokyo tonight. He was driving back from the golf range coming over the Rainbow Bridge past Odaiba and into Tokyo.

You can see Tokyo Tower in the picture and the colors of the Rainbow Bridge.

I will also be starting some live stream Ustream action soon. You can follow me on Ustream to get announcements of upcoming live streams.

8 thoughts on “Tokyo Night Driving Live”

1. Renechong says:

I really enjoyed the live just now. It feels good to see Tokyo Tower live.

Yes, the Bridge and Tokyo Tower are great symbols. 🙂

2. angelstar says:

The bridge and Tokyo Tower look amazing lit up. I didn’t get a chance to see it in this kind of view when i went during the summer.

RT @tweetmeme Tokyo Night Driving Live, Japan Roads | Shibuya246 http://bit.ly/7HUuxO Extra added value to an already great site.
    I am now following you on Ustream. Sounds like your friend likes country music, “Daytime friends and nightime lovers, they don’t want to hurt the other. So they love in the nighttime and shake hands in the light of day.” Great song from the 90’s.
    Hope to see more of this kind of thing in the near future here. 🙂 May be a conbini post or something w/Rilakkuma in it, that would be Epic. 🙂 Have to check out the video from the golf course now.

4. salvidali says:

was out and about today doing some errands with my daughter driving – shot some video with my Flip HD vid cam – I never think to post any video because I would have edit and I don’t really like to do that – the ustream app is interesting. 😀

5. HELLOSHEENA says:

I really need to live in Japan. The sad music playing makes my need to live there worse. lol lol lol

6. Will Robb says:

Really nice shot of the Rainbow bridge with the Tokyo skyline behind it. I haven’t been there in a while, will need to remedy that soon.

Thanks. always worth a drive over the bridge to check out Odaiba. morning, noon or night 🙂