Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Bijin Tokei Update

10 3,040
Bijin Tokei spreading across the globe
Bijin Tokei spreading across the globe

Earlier this year a Japanese web site came out called Bijin Tokei, Beautiful Girls clock, which introduced a different cute girl for every minute of the day in clock format. It was blogged about by a number of people at the time. This was a great idea for a website which has now gone on to produce a top selling iPhone application as well.

looks like some good advertising links here on this bijin-tokei web version as well.

Recently, the company announced they are producing a Sapporo version of their Bijin Tokei and on taking a fresh look at their site I realized they have actually produced a version for France, Korea, one with Japan guys, and also a version for Shibuya Gals.

Shibuya Gal Tokei
Shibuya Gal Tokei
More Shibuya Gal Tokei. Click on it to find out the time now.
More Shibuya Gal Tokei. Click on it to find out the time now.
and now it is 9:36pm
and now it is 9:36pm

What type of clock would you like to see made next in this format?

[mappress]

1. lithiumangel says

AH ! So that’s what this was all about ; a few weeks ago when I was walking around in Shibuya some photographers were selecting nice gals at the crossing infront of the ichi maru kyu building to hold up that sign.
    I was wondering what the hell that was about, and now I know 🙂
    At any rate, a clock with something ? Hmmm.. how about Gunpla holding the time on a sign 🙂 ?

(coincidentally same spot is also great for *COUGH* Nanpa *COUGH COUGH* )

1. Neksus says

“(coincidentally same spot is also great for *COUGH* Nanpa *COUGH COUGH* )”

How unfortunate this coincidence. Thanks for the tip 😉

1. shibuya246 says

Looks like we will all be standing in the same spot tomorrow then 😉

1. Neksus says

Even if i were boarding now, not making in time. But (comma),
          you could both stop and send some pic for the lesser fortunate.

P2P isn’t just taking, sometimes gotta give!! 🙂

(I realize how lame this is – worth a shot though :))

2. dans says

I need to know the location of this spot. 😛

1. shibuya246 says

As requested, map now included 🙂

2. Neksus says

I’m at bijin-tokei now, kawaii girls… no moe yet… no glasses until now.
    I like that site.

3. whipcracker says

RT @Shibuya246: Bijin Tokei Update, Japan Single Photo | Shibuya246 http://bt.io/BLAf
    I wish i could be standing there also. You guys are having all the fun. 🙁

4. Renechong says

I couldn’t decide between Shibuya Street tokei or Combini Monday tokei

1. shibuya246 says

aha, to eat or to hit the streets. A tough choice indeed! 😉