Hachiko FootBoy

Powerlifting in Saitama for this t-shirt boy

Powerlifting in Saitama for this t-shirt boy

Looks like someone has been playing around with the statue in front of Shibuya station near Hachiko. I walk past this statue all the time, but normally don’t pay it much attention. Seeing a t-shirt on one of the characters really made it stand out.

I wonder if there is someone going around with only 1 boot on and no t-shirt right now. Kusanagi-kun where are you?

By tomorrow, I am sure this will be tided up and back to normal

By tomorrow, I am sure this will be tided up and back to normal

gavinovz says:

Better than having those babies stand out in the nude.

kimonobox says:

Get some yukata on those other babies !

lithiumangel says:

lol ! That’s hilarious :-] I never saw those statues being abused before; tough I did stand on that elevated part the statues are in for some good Hachiko crossing overhead shots.

shibuya246 says:

perfect place to get just high enough above the crowd. I agree ^^

NekoLover says:

LOL , Soft core Vandalism .

whipcracker says:

RT @Shibuya246: Hachiko FootBoy, Japan Living | Shibuya246 http://bt.io/BGEy
Looking at the thumbnail photo, if you looked at it from a distance makes the boy look like he has 2 heads. Or a large growth on the side of his head. Is this near the Hachiko statue? It’s funny that you walk past something every day and don’t think nothing of it, then something strikes you to say”Somethings Changed”. This just looks to be a prank to me. Speaking of Hachiko has the movie come out in Japan yet, the one w/Richard Gere?

shibuya246 says:

This is about 20 paces from the Hachiko statue. Hachiko sites just on the other side of the flowerbed. I havent seen the movie but I think it already came out. Anybody know?

778 views