View from my window

Nice sunset with clear skies making it easy to see Yokohama from my window

Nice sunset with clear skies making it easy to see Yokohama from my window

The other day was a nice clear sunset which gave the view from my window an extended reach all the way down to Yokohama. I could just make out the Yokohama Landmark Tower and the 観覧車, kanransha Ferris Wheel.

Can you make out the Tower and Wheel in the picture?

The view and its parts. (the 'parts' taken on different day close up)

The view and its parts. (the 'parts' taken on different day close up)

What can you see from your window on a clear day?

HELLOSHEENA says:

Sigh….. My heart hurts. I want to live there. It’s so boring here. lol

whipcracker says:

You sure have a Grand view :) Does your building shake and sway durring storms?

shibuya246 says:

Apparently it can sway up to 2metres in a severe earthquake, but that’s on the 42nd floor. I am not that high up :)

whipcracker says:

RT @Shibuya246: View from my window, Japan Living | Shibuya246 http://bt.io/VTg
Is that the view from from your hotel room? I noticed that little picture in between the ferris wheel is the same one you used for the photo scramble a few months back. And I haven’t been on a ferris wheel for ages. Always enjoyed riding one, but have never been on one that huge. And I like how they put a clock on it . :)

shibuya246 says:

its the view from my apartment. yes, i think i did put the yokohama picture in a puzzle before. do you mean this one http://shibuya246.com/2009/08/25/summer-mist/ ?

whipcracker says:

Yes it’s the same one. I think I was able to unscramble that one. but it took quite a few tries.

NekoLover says:

I know little parts of Japan . Love The first photo with its sunset and the blue lights .

Neksus says:

The wheel is in Yokohama.

The tower I don’t know… looking into it.

Neksus says: