Conbini Monday Wk19

Rilakkuma is thick in the action for this weeks Conbini Monday. Looks like he now has his own burger, pancakes and apple pie. Won’t be long before Rilakkuma will be on all Lawson products, or maybe before San-x make a takeover bid?

Anyone for a Rilakkuma Burger?

Anyone for a Rilakkuma Burger?

These ordinary burgers were relegated to the bottom shelf whilst Rilakkuma burgers were on top.

The ordinary cheeseburgers don't stand a chance against the Rilakkuma Burgers

The ordinary cheeseburgers don't stand a chance against the Rilakkuma Burgers

Rilakkuma Hotcakes, and I think there was some Rilakkuma Apple Pies there somewhere as well

As we move out of summer the usual suspects surface at the convenience store. The Oden is being advertised at the local Lawson and the Oden smell is back when you enter the store.

You know we are leaving Summer behind when you see the Oden being advertised at the conbini

Tristan says:

I bought the Rilakkuma Hotcakes from Lawsons when I was there!!!

shibuya246 says:

Those Rilakkuma hotcakes are pretty good aren’t they

whipcracker says:

Rilakkuma Domination, Ganbaette! Lawson knows when it has a winner working for them. Maybe their sign should read Lawson/Rilakkuma. What do you think? How does the cheeseburger taste? compared to the others?
! more question, is Lawson a Japanese owned co, or is it American? cause I heard that there were some in America.
It’s Labor Day here in the states, Does Japan celebrate a Labor Day Holiday also?
Have a great week.

alafista says:

OMG more kawaii Rilakkuma chara goods! After seeing your blog, I’ve grown so in love with Rilakkuma that I bought 2 cellphone straps (Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma).

Orchid64 says:

Uh, oden. It reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they think Homer is Bigfoot and they’re talking about the beast’s “indescribable stench”. I so hate the smell of oden, though I realize I’m in the minority!

shibuya246 says:

I am not fond of the smell when its trapped inside the conbini. Prefer the smell of oden on the street :)

sathish says:

hi, this is sathish fromindia

Tags :