JR Train Tea Found!

A nice selection of cold drinks at the Shinagawa station kiosk

A nice selection of cold drinks at the Shinagawa station kiosk

A while ago I wrote about the great tea drink product in the shape of the Yamanote Line. A lot of people asked me where they could buy it. Well, here it is on sale at Shinagawa Station inside the main concourse.

If you enter the station for the JR lines and walk around the main area you will see a lot of shops. On the corner is a kiosk selling newspapers and drinks …. and Yamanote Tea.

Yamanote and Keihin Tohuku Line Green Tea

Yamanote and Keihin Tohuku Line Green Tea

If you want to catch the original article on Yamanote Tea and take the quiz go right ahead.

7 thoughts on “JR Train Tea Found!”

This is like a train station tour and connini article all in one. All the train stations should have a bottle of tea in their colors, that way you could collect 1 from each station and then make a display with all of them going around the track. Then you could have Rilakkuma be the train conductor. That would =epic win! Got distracted durring comments,dogs came in with muddy paws and tracks all over the carpet. Had to get the carpet cleaner out. 🙁

Sounds like Rilakkuma would have an interesting time at your house the dogs. muddy paws might make him feel at home though 🙂

Yeah I think he would. Then I could have someone else help me to cleanup. Today Ithey left paw tracks fro the back door all the way across the house to the front office, double set. Don’t know I’m gonna do with them some days. Yes please send Rilakkuma along with a bottle of the JR Green Tea. lol 🙂 Check out the E-mail I sent.

2. Sky7 says:

Very cool. When I first arrived in Japan, I didn’t understand the whole train enthusiast thing. Then after the second and third trips, I found myself caught up in the train culture as well.

Sky7

There are so many different trains in Japan with colors, mascots, logos, competitions and now green tea drinks. The train culture extends just beyond the physical carriages which is why the trains are probably more popular. thanks 🙂

3. Tokyo J says:

When i was in Japan earlier this year i fell in love with the whole train system. I live in Melbourne Australia and trains seem to have so many problems here even though we throw so much money at them. Its great all the food you can find in the stations, i spent a lot of time in Shinjuku station (mainly because i was lost the whole time!!) which is massive but did find lots of places to eat in the mean time!

Tokyo J.

I used to live in Australia and it is nice to have so much greenery and nature around, but the trains in Japan are hard to beat aren’t they. 🙂 thanks