Street Interview

Anyone know who this is?

Anyone know who this is?

Lots of people out again this weekend. I passed by this group conducting street interviews for some tv program. It is surprising how many shows get out into the streets and just start filming interviews with random people. Everyone seems very friendly. If you are passing by in Shibuya maybe you have the chance to also star on tv.

Looks like these two are keen to be on camera

Looks like these two are keen to be on camera

As you can see in this photo, the production is really small. Basically anyone with a camera and a microphone can produce quality material for television these days. At least the quality of the picture is certain, anyway.

Looking back on the scene

Looking back on the scene

Anyone know who the interview was? There were quite a few people stopping to watch which is unusual because normally people walk straight past tv cameras without paying them much attention.

10 thoughts on “Street Interview”

Ohayo gozaimasu,Shibuya
    That's something not seen in this part of the country,especially in my neck of the woods. Being in the Dallas-Ft.Worth tv market you'd think they would try to promote it better.
    On another topic,all the tv stations have changed to the digital signal all electronic stores were busy with people buying the converter boxes or new tvs.When doesjapan change over?

1. Tim says:

July 24, 2011

2. Numer0bis says:

I think they are quite cute and surely don't mind being interviewed. Maybe they will be our next idols (^_^)

1. Shibuya246 says:

You might be right. maybe i should start a Shibuya Street Idols programme for TV?

3. Jessi says:

At first glance it looks like Ueto Aya o_O I'd be surprised if it was her with such a small production crew, but… I can't think of anyone else!

1. Shibuya246 says:

thanks for the comment Jessi. Sorry your first comment got eaten by the spam filter. 🙂

4. perridactyl says:

I was just browsing through your site. I thought this post was funny because I got interviewed in Odaiba last Spring while I was hanging out on the beach with my friends! I wish I could find the clip somewhere >.<

yes, that would be good to see. A live interview clip. Let us know if you find it 🙂

5. Pingback: weblog