Shopping for Vitamins?

Building muscle starts early for this conbini shopper

Building muscle starts early for this conbini shopper

I found this guy shopping for his vitamins, and it wasn’t even Conbini monday. His mom did say it was ok to put up his photo though.

9 thoughts on “Shopping for Vitamins?”

1. Numer0bis says:

kind of reminds me of myself. It is so hard to determine which vitamin to take in the end so sometimes I just end up buying all of them :-). Way to go he is already concerned about his health in such a early stage. No wonder Japanese people live very long 🙂

1. Shibuya246 says:

The selection here is tough with many options. The brand was all DHC. I would have expected him to be in the candy corner, but no vitamins were top priority 😀

2. kimonobox says:

go the choco chip snack and forget the vitamins! think the vitamins are part of a conspiracy theory by the pharmaceutical cos!
    cute!

1. Shibuya246 says:

nice one. I wold prefer the choco chip cookies

3. Koshiko says:

Ahha~ Adorable x3
    It's never too early to start looking after yourself :3

B), Ohayo gozaimasu,
    If it is cookies i'm buying it would have to be either Oreos, or chocolate chip. Then you need a big cold glass of milk to dunk them in,yum yum:). But on the subject of vitamins my wife and i take a complete multi-vitamin. Usually buy them @Krogers when they run a special buy1 get one free or @ Walmart they'll usually match the ad.
    Quick question, does Japan have any walmart in the area? just wondering.
    Ja mata ne.

:):D

1. Shibuya246 says:

Walmart recently bought out the Seiyu supermarket. I am not sure they are going too well though.

5. Ryan says:

Now that's dedication to the cause!

6. Pingback: Ambien online.