Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Shopping for Vitamins?

9 1,440
Building muscle starts early for this conbini shopper
Building muscle starts early for this conbini shopper

I found this guy shopping for his vitamins, and it wasn’t even Conbini monday. His mom did say it was ok to put up his photo though.

1. Numer0bis says

kind of reminds me of myself. It is so hard to determine which vitamin to take in the end so sometimes I just end up buying all of them :-). Way to go he is already concerned about his health in such a early stage. No wonder Japanese people live very long 🙂

1. Shibuya246 says

The selection here is tough with many options. The brand was all DHC. I would have expected him to be in the candy corner, but no vitamins were top priority 😀

2. kimonobox says

go the choco chip snack and forget the vitamins! think the vitamins are part of a conspiracy theory by the pharmaceutical cos!
    cute!

1. Shibuya246 says

nice one. I wold prefer the choco chip cookies

3. Koshiko says

Ahha~ Adorable x3
    It's never too early to start looking after yourself :3

4. whipcracker says

B), Ohayo gozaimasu,
    If it is cookies i'm buying it would have to be either Oreos, or chocolate chip. Then you need a big cold glass of milk to dunk them in,yum yum:). But on the subject of vitamins my wife and i take a complete multi-vitamin. Usually buy them @Krogers when they run a special buy1 get one free or @ Walmart they'll usually match the ad.
    Quick question, does Japan have any walmart in the area? just wondering.
    Ja mata ne.

:):D

1. Shibuya246 says

Walmart recently bought out the Seiyu supermarket. I am not sure they are going too well though.

5. Ryan says

Now that's dedication to the cause!